NEWLY ELIGIBLE BENEFIT ONBOARDINGPerpetual Employee Education and Enrollment Processing
Newly benefit eligible employees must be educated and enrolled into their employer sponsored benefit plans in a timely manner. PEC performs a multitude of administrative onboarding duties designed to alleviate Human Resource workload, allowing them to be more strategically engaged.
Contact PEC to custom design your benefit onboarding program.
- Reduces incomplete or non-responsive enrollments.
- Helps employees understand and appreciate the benefit packages so they can make educated decisions.
- Delivers consistent, branded messaging for all employees.
- Offers an efficient way for variable hour employees to learn about benefits during the measurement and administrative periods.
- Manages benefit enrollment, education, data and benefit orientation.
- Provides an efficient way for new hires and newly eligible employees to learn about and enroll in benefits.
- Call center one-on-one with trained Benefit Counselors
- Self-serve through PEC’s enrollment system with video technology
- Self-serve through third party enrollment systems