HR/BENEFIT SERVICE CENTERNavigate the Benefits Maze With Seasoned Professionals
PEC's Benefit Service Center, staffed by professional Benefit Counselors is a call-in command center for answering questions about enrollment, responding to benefit inquiries and successful issue resolution.
- Provides quick and effective problem resolution.
- Offers real-time reporting.
- Reduces the administrative burden on Human Resources by decreasing the number of benefit-related questions.
- Serves as a centralized point of contact assisting employees with:
- Enrollment questions
- Benefit questions
- Eligibility inquiries
- Qualifying events
- Status changes
- Claim issues
- FSA, HSA and HRA-related questions
- Measurement, administrative and stability periods
- Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC) requests
- Multi-lingual capabilities.
- Increases employee satisfaction.
- Helps employees gain a comprehensive understanding of their overall benefits package.
- Helps streamline the enrollment process.
- Tracks employee interaction with benefits information.
- Offers convenience to enroll anytime.
Contact PEC learn more about our Benefit service Center capabilites.
- Call center one-on-one with trained Benefit Counselors