ENROLLMENT GUIDESConvenient and Quick Benefit Options Reference
PEC's talented writers and designers create customized enrollment guides that can be distributed both in print and digitally to help guide your employees through the enrollment process by offering them a valuable, detailed rundown of benefit plan information. Our enrollment guides can meet Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC) requirements and aid employees with making educated decisions about their benefits.
Contact PEC to find out more about our pre-enrollment communication solutions.
- Helps employees make educated benefit elections.
- Fulfills annual compliance notifications.
- Improves employees' understanding of benefit elections.
- Can be used as a tool to convey company mission, vision and values.
- Reduces the number of enrollment-related questions.
- Provides an easy reference tool for employees to access throughout the year.
- Convenient resource for Human Resources/benefits staff to answer employee questions.
- Annual enrollment kits
- New hire kits
- Recruitment packets
- Digital books