DATA CLEANSING AND REPORTINGEliminate Errors via Automated, Accurate Data Control
PEC’s data management system allows the efficient gathering and updating of personnel data and election records, returning a secure, proven process to employers for vendor transmission of information that minimizes errors and provides customized real-time data.
Contact PEC to learn more about our data management solutions.
- Removes errors from billing remittances.
- Transmits data in a HIPAA-compliant environment.
- Assists in monitoring deadlines/status of employees.
- Ensures accurate and reliable data feeds to the employer’s Human Resource Information System or to appropriate carriers and vendors.
- Offers real-time customized reporting such as:
- Employee status (e.g., hourly, FTE, PTE)
- Pending Evidence of Insurability
- Not-Seen Reports
- Dependent eligibility
- Benefit participation
- Consumer Driven Health Plan migration.
- Eliminates errors due to conflicting sources of information.
- Limits Human Resources' investigation time for individual questions.
- Eradicates manual data entry errors.
- Questions related to Health Care Reform employee status
- Action to be taken based on employee status
- Employee demographics
- Beneficiary designation
- Carrier and benefit elections for employee and dependents
- Capturing spending account amounts - FSA (medical and dependent, HSA)
- PEC's proprietary data management system
- Third-party system (carrier or payroll vendor)
- Customer's existing system