CONFIRMATION STATEMENTSEmployee Choices Documented and Defined
Following an enrollment or life event, PEC provides each employee with a summary of benefit elections, coverage tiers, employer contribution and deduction periods. Not only can this document be used to collect post-enrollment documents, but also be turned into a Total Compensation Statement.
Contact PEC for more information on our confirmation statement solutions.
- Reminds employees of additional actions needed regarding: Evidence of Insurability, dependent verification, FML, COBRA, SBCs.
- Relieves Human Resources’ time by reducing the administrative burden.
- Provides accessible records for Human Resources, management and employees.
- Notifies employee of incomplete enrollment.
- Offers the occasion to reinforce total compensation value information.
- Complements Health Care Reform requirement to share value of medical plan.
- Allows specific messaging per employee.